This chic private mansion is situated in the heart of the town and has its own beautiful garden oasis, surrounded by high walls for complete privacy.
The property has three possible entrances, two pedestrian and one for vehicles. Pedestrian access can be directly into the house, or into the beautiful enclosed garden. The vehicular access leads into a large garage (with room for several cars) from which one can access the house or the grounds.
The main accommodation is spread over three floors and has been tastefully renovated in keeping with the style and history of the building. The layout is as follows:
- Ground Floor: An entrance hall. A large kitchen with beamed ceiling and terracotta floor and larder. A dining room, also with beamed ceiling. A spacious office or sitting room, A vast lounge with fireplace and French windows opening on the garden. Laundry room. Cloakroom with WC.
- First Floor: Accommodation on the first floor is composed of: A large principal suite with master bedroom, two dressing rooms, two bathrooms and a salon. Two further double bedrooms. A 3rd bathroom.
- Second Floor: The top floor offers 2 more double bedrooms with the possibility of an additional bathroom, along with two immense attic rooms, offering potential for around 200m2 of further living space.
- Staff Accommodation: Further accommodation can be found above the garage in the form of a spacious self-contained apartment, which would make an ideal staff residence. More staff accommodation could be provided by the two-story dependence adjacent to the main garden entrance.
- Gardens: Along with the pool, the pergola, lawns and terraces, the garden also has a wonderful shaded cloister, now used as an outside dining area. A large room adjoins the cloister, which would make an ideal summer kitchen or artists studio.
The property also enjoys excellent transport connections, being just 7km from Avignon TGV and Eurostar terminal, 7km from the private airfield of Pujaut and 80km from Marseille international airport. The A7 & A9 motorways are also within easy reach.
- Garden - Private
- Garden views
- Parking on property