Jazz is the name of the game during this week in May, with street performers plus something a little more refined, with a series of evening concerts being held in Mejan Chapel.
Come and listen to some great international artists who are rarely heard in France.
Doors open half an hour before the start of the shows in the chapel or 1 hour before the Sunday morning shows.
Prices are around 22 euros or you can buy a package for more three or more concerts.
Details via the website link on this page.
More Provence Insights...
- Happy New Year from Provence!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeProvence.com
- Free menus at Michelin-starred restaurants in Provence
- Taylor Swift plays Provence in 2020
- What's on in Provence September 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Provence