La Féria de Nîmes is an unmissable event for aficionados of Spanish-style street festivals, complete with parades, all-night bodegas, live music, bull running, and bullfights.
This festival closes the bullfighting season in Nimes and takes place each year in September. It's one of the biggest festivals in Europe, attracting in the region of 1 million visitors each year.
The other Feria de Nimes takes place at Pentecost in June and runs for around 6 days.
More Provence Insights...
- When to view the lavender fields in Provence
- Travellers welcome to Provence from June 15th 2020
- Matt Damon & Ben Affleck on set in Dordogne
- Which Provence restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Provence!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeProvence.com