Every day is market day somewhere in Aix en Provence. There is a flower every day at the Place de l'Hotel de Ville (except on the first Sunday of the month) and a fish & produce market at Place Richeline.
Other markets take place on selected days:
- Cours Mirabeau: clothing and textiles on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
- Place des Precheurs: fruit & veg on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
- Place de Verdun: antiques & bric-a-brac, arts & crafts on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
Some of these markets will be temporarily relocated somewhere else while the squares of Verdun, Precheurs and Madeleine are being renovated. Click on the web link for more information.
Dates for this event
More Provence Insights...
- Matt Damon & Ben Affleck on set in Dordogne
- Which Provence restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Provence!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeProvence.com
- Free menus at Michelin-starred restaurants in Provence
- Taylor Swift plays Provence in 2020