Hailed by many as the cultural centre of the South of France, Aix-en-Provence is packed full of interesting architecture, narrow streets, picturesque squares and plenty of museums and galleries.
If you're visiting Aix this year, you'll find a good choice of luxury accommodation, from glamorous grand villas and mansions, to chic and contemporary design hotels, either within the city or in its more rural outskirts.
More Provence Insights...
- When to view the lavender fields in Provence
- Travellers welcome to Provence from June 15th 2020
- Matt Damon & Ben Affleck on set in Dordogne
- Which Provence restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Provence!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeProvence.com