Hailed by many as the cultural centre of the South of France, Aix-en-Provence is packed full of interesting architecture, narrow streets, picturesque squares and plenty of museums and galleries.
If you're visiting Aix this year, you'll find a good choice of luxury accommodation, from glamorous grand villas and mansions, to chic and contemporary design hotels, either within the city or in its more rural outskirts.
- Where to watch the Perseids 2019 in Provence
- What's On in Provence August 2019
- Avignon, best cruise destination in the world
- What's on in Provence July 2019
- Celebrity weddings in Provence
- Provence's lavender fields turn into catwalk