Head to the Avenue de la Rabasse in Richerenches for the famous Saturday truffle markets, which take place from November to March every year.
Growers, brokers, chefs and a curious public come to see this local produce, otherwise known as black gold or black diamonds. You'll see truffles being weighed, deals being made and have the chance to buy some of this and other local produce whilst you're here.
The markets take place from 09:00 to 13:00.
More Provence Insights...
- Matt Damon & Ben Affleck on set in Dordogne
- Which Provence restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Provence!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeProvence.com
- Free menus at Michelin-starred restaurants in Provence
- Taylor Swift plays Provence in 2020