From classic hotels to shabby Chateau chic and modern and contemporary creations, Provence's capital city, Avignon, has plenty of choice for the discerning traveller.
Whether you're making Avignon your summer base for sightseeing and exploring or simply passing through on a tour of this wonderful region of France, you'll be spoilt for choice with this list of luxury places to stay in.
More Provence Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Provence from June 15th 2020
- Matt Damon & Ben Affleck on set in Dordogne
- Which Provence restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Provence!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeProvence.com
- Free menus at Michelin-starred restaurants in Provence