Located in the grand five-star Hotel d'Europe, lies the gourmet restaurant La Vielle Fontaine which boasts one Michelin star.
Right in the heart of Avignon, in the former residence of the Marquis of Graveson, head chef Bruno d'Angélis uses the best local ingredients to create contemporary French cuisine and Provencal specialities using fresh, seasonal produce.
The restaurant is open for lunch from 12:00 to 13:30 and for dinner from 17:30 to 21:30. It is closed on Sundays and Mondays. Dress to impress.
- 12 Place Crillon, 84000, Avignon
More Provence Insights...
- Matt Damon & Ben Affleck on set in Dordogne
- Which Provence restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Provence!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeProvence.com
- Free menus at Michelin-starred restaurants in Provence
- Taylor Swift plays Provence in 2020