Aix-en-Provence celebrates Christmas with a programme full of live music, traditions, art, markets and activities for the kids.
The Cours Mirabeau will be home to 50 Christmas chalets from November 20th to December 29th from 10:00 to 20:00 (opening at 14:00 on December 25th). Mulled wine, gourmet scents and twinkling lights, all add up to a thousand and one pleasures at the Aix Christmas market.
There's lots more going on in Aix over Christmas, including a traditional santons fair, a 13-desserts market, contests, Christmas concerts and art exhibitions. Click on the website link to see the full programme.
Dates for this event
More Provence Insights...
- Free menus at Michelin-starred restaurants in Provence
- Taylor Swift plays Provence in 2020
- What's on in Provence September 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Provence
- What's On in Provence August 2019
- Avignon, best cruise destination in the world