Aix-en-Provence celebrates Christmas with a programme full of live music, traditions, art, markets and activities for the kids.
The Cours Mirabeau will be home to 50 Christmas chalets from November 20th to December 29th from 10:00 to 20:00 (opening at 14:00 on December 25th). Mulled wine, gourmet scents and twinkling lights, all add up to a thousand and one pleasures at the Aix Christmas market.
There's lots more going on in Aix over Christmas, including a traditional santons fair, a 13-desserts market, contests, Christmas concerts and art exhibitions. Click on the website link to see the full programme.
More Provence Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Provence from June 15th 2020
- Matt Damon & Ben Affleck on set in Dordogne
- Which Provence restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Provence!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeProvence.com
- Free menus at Michelin-starred restaurants in Provence