The Cucuron market is set up around the beautiful water feature in the centre of the village and takes place every Tuesday throughout the year.
Whilst it is relatively small in size, it is known for its charm and the quality of the local produce on offer. More specifically fish, fruit & veg, cheese, honey and an array of other food stalls.
There are also more than 200 farms in the local area producing cherries, melons, olives and the delicious Cotes du Luberon wines.
More Provence Insights...
- Free menus at Michelin-starred restaurants in Provence
- Taylor Swift plays Provence in 2020
- What's on in Provence September 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Provence
- What's On in Provence August 2019
- Avignon, best cruise destination in the world