The Cucuron market is set up around the beautiful water feature in the centre of the village and takes place every Tuesday throughout the year.
Whilst it is relatively small in size, it is known for its charm and the quality of the local produce on offer. More specifically fish, fruit & veg, cheese, honey and an array of other food stalls.
There are also more than 200 farms in the local area producing cherries, melons, olives and the delicious Cotes du Luberon wines.
Dates for this event
More Provence Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Provence from June 15th 2020
- Matt Damon & Ben Affleck on set in Dordogne
- Which Provence restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Provence!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeProvence.com
- Free menus at Michelin-starred restaurants in Provence