August edition cancelled in 2020.
Over 200 antique, art, design and book dealers gather to sell their goods to each other and to members of the public. It is one of the biggest antique markets of the year.
With over 200 exhibitors It is quite an event, but don't feel too overwhelmed as there are plenty of antique experts on hand to help advise you before you purchase – and they provide this service free of charge.
The main action is in Parc Gauthier, the avenue des Quatres Otages and the square in front of the post office, the esplanade Robert Vasse, the Orée de L'Isle and the Cigalette.
More Provence Insights...
- When to view the lavender fields in Provence
- Travellers welcome to Provence from June 15th 2020
- Matt Damon & Ben Affleck on set in Dordogne
- Which Provence restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Provence!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeProvence.com