The Ferrassieres Lavender Fair illustrates all areas of the celebrated Provencal plant, with cropping & distilling demos.
A small village of 120 inhabitants, located on the plateau of Albion, Ferrassières is the southernmost town in the Rhone-Alpes region, bordering the Vaucluse and the Alpes de Haute Provence.
It is located 8 km from Montbrun and Sault.
The main activity of the village is the production of lavender, lavender, spelled and various aromatic plants.
The fair also features a local market, food stands and horse rides.
More Provence Insights...
- Happy New Year from Provence!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeProvence.com
- Free menus at Michelin-starred restaurants in Provence
- Taylor Swift plays Provence in 2020
- What's on in Provence September 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Provence