A couple of weeks dedicated to dance, with performances, exhibitions and forums held in the Centre de Developpement Choregraphique.
This is one of the oldest dance festivals in Europe. Les Hivernales contemporary dance festival offers two weeks of shows, performances, classes, films, exhibits and meetings, bringing together different dance companies, shows, first-time creations, and featuring companies from the Provence-Alpes-Cote d’Azur region.
Visit the website for more information.
- 18 rue Guillaume Puy
More Provence Insights...
- When to view the lavender fields in Provence
- Travellers welcome to Provence from June 15th 2020
- Matt Damon & Ben Affleck on set in Dordogne
- Which Provence restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Provence!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeProvence.com