The October Digital Festival, created by the city of Arles, aims to bring together local energies and talents on the creation, innovation and the digital arts.
End users and enthusiasts, we all live in a world where digital is increasingly present. This conference celebrates the digital world through talks, exhibitions, screenings & performances.
This profusion of ideas, experiences and debates that animate the month of October Arles, in a friendly, open to all.
Various venues - check the website for full schedule.
Dates for this event
More Provence Insights...
- When to view the lavender fields in Provence
- Travellers welcome to Provence from June 15th 2020
- Matt Damon & Ben Affleck on set in Dordogne
- Which Provence restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Provence!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeProvence.com