Isle sur la Sorgue celebrates Christmas with a huge market, theatre plays, carols, activities for children and much more.
There will also be fireworks, guided tours and, of course, visits by the man himself as Santa Claus comes down to Provence.
Take a look at the full programme by clicking on the website link.
More Provence Insights...
- When to view the lavender fields in Provence
- Travellers welcome to Provence from June 15th 2020
- Matt Damon & Ben Affleck on set in Dordogne
- Which Provence restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Provence!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeProvence.com