The Fete Foraine, Nimes' funfair, takes place during the February school holidays on the outskirts of the city.
More than 70 attractions in a 15000m2 funfair plus music and delicious treats including candy and churros. Free parking available.
Open from September 28th to October 20th from 14:00 to 22:00 on Wednesdays and Sundays. and from 14:00 to 23:00 Fridays and Saturdays.
Dates for this event
More Provence Insights...
- Free menus at Michelin-starred restaurants in Provence
- Taylor Swift plays Provence in 2020
- What's on in Provence September 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Provence
- What's On in Provence August 2019
- Avignon, best cruise destination in the world