The Fete Foraine, Nimes' funfair, takes place during the February school holidays on the outskirts of the city.
More than 70 attractions in a 15000m2 funfair plus music and delicious treats including candy and churros. Free parking available.
Open from February 29th to March 22nd from 14:00 to 22:00 on Wednesdays and Sundays. and from 14:00 to 23:00 on Fridays and Saturdays.
More Provence Insights...
- Matt Damon & Ben Affleck on set in Dordogne
- Which Provence restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Provence!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeProvence.com
- Free menus at Michelin-starred restaurants in Provence
- Taylor Swift plays Provence in 2020