The weekly Avignon flea & antiques market happens every Sunday morning from 06:00 to 13:00at the Place des Carmes.
There is also a second-hand market every Tuesday and Thursday at Place Pie from 07:00 to 16:00 and an used-books market on the first Saturday of the month at Cours Jean-Jaures (in front of the tourist office).
Dates for this event
- Place des Carmes
More Provence Insights...
- When to view the lavender fields in Provence
- Travellers welcome to Provence from June 15th 2020
- Matt Damon & Ben Affleck on set in Dordogne
- Which Provence restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Provence!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeProvence.com