First held in 2015, the Gréoux Jazz Festival was created as an event to bring "Jazz to everyone", including locals, visitors and, of course, jazz fans.
The programme is a combination of styles, from traditional jazz to swing, including consolidated musicians and new talent. In 2020, the 6th edition will host names like The Shoeshiners Band, César Swing, Nikki & Jules, Red Hot Reedwarmers or Charles Prévost Washboard Group.
Click on the website link for more information and to buy tickets.
More Provence Insights...
- When to view the lavender fields in Provence
- Travellers welcome to Provence from June 15th 2020
- Matt Damon & Ben Affleck on set in Dordogne
- Which Provence restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Provence!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeProvence.com