For over a week in October, Avignon celebrates Italian culture and food with lots of events all around the city.
There'll be film screenings, food and wine tastings, live music, art exhibitions, theatre plays and guided visits.
Click on the website link for the full programme.
More Provence Insights...
- Free menus at Michelin-starred restaurants in Provence
- Taylor Swift plays Provence in 2020
- What's on in Provence September 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Provence
- What's On in Provence August 2019
- Avignon, best cruise destination in the world