For over a week in October, Avignon celebrates Italian culture and food with lots of events all around the city.
There'll be film screenings, food and wine tastings, live music, art exhibitions, theatre plays and guided visits.
Click on the website link for the full programme.
More Provence Insights...
- When to view the lavender fields in Provence
- Travellers welcome to Provence from June 15th 2020
- Matt Damon & Ben Affleck on set in Dordogne
- Which Provence restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Provence!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeProvence.com