Nimes is playing host to an alternative urban and cultural event throughout September and October with street art, music, performances, workshops and projections taking over the centre of the city.
Expect to hear some hip-hop, see some graffiti artists at work and take a look at the skaters and artists in a number of projections and shows.
For the full programme, check their website shortly.
More Provence Insights...
- When to view the lavender fields in Provence
- Travellers welcome to Provence from June 15th 2020
- Matt Damon & Ben Affleck on set in Dordogne
- Which Provence restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Provence!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeProvence.com