Paintings and photos will be adorning the streets of the town all summer long, in a large open air exhibition.
More than 200 international artists – painters and photographers – have their original work shown large canvases hanging above the streets.
Les Papillons changes the theme every year, visit the website for more information. The exhibition is on for the whole of July and August.
More Provence Insights...
- Taylor Swift plays Provence in 2020
- What's on in Provence September 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Provence
- What's On in Provence August 2019
- Avignon, best cruise destination in the world
- What's on in Provence July 2019