Paintings and photos will be adorning the streets of the town all summer long, in a large open air exhibition.
More than 200 international artists – painters and photographers – have their original work shown large canvases hanging above the streets.
Les Papillons changes the theme every year, visit the website for more information. The exhibition is on for the whole of July and August.
More Provence Insights...
- Matt Damon & Ben Affleck on set in Dordogne
- Which Provence restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Provence!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeProvence.com
- Free menus at Michelin-starred restaurants in Provence
- Taylor Swift plays Provence in 2020