Weekly market in the heart of the Luberon in the pretty village of Lourmarin.
This is quite a large market for the size of the village, at least twice the size of Bonnieux market. As well as fresh fruit, vegetables, bread and other food stalls you will find a selection of clothes and houseware stalls.
The market runs from 08:00 - 13:00 every Friday through the year.
More Provence Insights...
- When to view the lavender fields in Provence
- Travellers welcome to Provence from June 15th 2020
- Matt Damon & Ben Affleck on set in Dordogne
- Which Provence restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Provence!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeProvence.com