Light shows, Christmas parades, Christmas markets, activities and much more to celebrate the festive season in the city of Nîmes.
From December 11th to 15th, head to the Parvis des Arènes, parvis de l’église St-Baudile and place de l’Horloge from 17:30 to 20:00 to wonder at the amazing light and sound show projected onto the walls and columns of some of the town's most well-known monuments.
There will also be Christmas parades on December 7th, 21st and 24th from 18:00 at the Bd Amiral Courbet, Rue Général Perrier and Bd Victor Hugo. From December 6th to January 5th, a funfair will open at the Esplanade Charles de Gaulle from 14:00 to 20:00, while the 'Petit Train de Noël' will run around town on Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays from 10:00 to 19:00 from November 30th to December 18th, and every day from December 21st to January 5th.
For more information, click on the website link.
More Provence Insights...
- When to view the lavender fields in Provence
- Travellers welcome to Provence from June 15th 2020
- Matt Damon & Ben Affleck on set in Dordogne
- Which Provence restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Provence!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeProvence.com