Every Thursday morning, the streets and squares in the centre of Orange host hundreds of stalls selling typical Provencal produce.
Around 300 stalls are set up regularly in Orange selling local crafts and produce, including Provencal grapes, peaches, aubergines or beans. Come and enjoy the tastes, sights and smells of Provence's finest products.
From 08:00 to 12:30.
- Where to watch the Perseids 2019 in Provence
- What's On in Provence August 2019
- Avignon, best cruise destination in the world
- What's on in Provence July 2019
- Celebrity weddings in Provence
- Provence's lavender fields turn into catwalk