Every Thursday morning, the streets and squares in the centre of Orange host hundreds of stalls selling typical Provencal produce.
Around 300 stalls are set up regularly in Orange selling local crafts and produce, including Provencal grapes, peaches, aubergines or beans. Come and enjoy the tastes, sights and smells of Provence's finest products.
From 08:00 to 12:30.
Dates for this event
More Provence Insights...
- Matt Damon & Ben Affleck on set in Dordogne
- Which Provence restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Provence!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeProvence.com
- Free menus at Michelin-starred restaurants in Provence
- Taylor Swift plays Provence in 2020