The town of Saint Remy celebrates its Provencal market every Wednesday morning at the Place de la République and Place de la Mairie.
Local produce, including fresh, seasonal fruit and veg, artisanal cheese, regional delicacies such as nougat, honey and saucisson can be found here. There are also quite a few stalls selling souvenirs.
A lovely, authentic, bustling market.
More Provence Insights...
- Matt Damon & Ben Affleck on set in Dordogne
- Which Provence restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Provence!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeProvence.com
- Free menus at Michelin-starred restaurants in Provence
- Taylor Swift plays Provence in 2020