The city buzzes every Thursday evening in July and August for "Les Jeudis de Nimes": crafts artists, sellers of antiques set up their displays in the many squares in the historic centre of the city.
The markets also feature live music including jazz, blues, flamenco and more.
Click on the website link above to see the full programme.
More Provence Insights...
- When to view the lavender fields in Provence
- Travellers welcome to Provence from June 15th 2020
- Matt Damon & Ben Affleck on set in Dordogne
- Which Provence restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Provence!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeProvence.com