Every evening from August 11th to Octobber 12th, enjoy an immersive experience that plays with light and sound.
A butterfly leads the story arc as 11 different chapters open one after the other. A whirlpool of sound and colour which carries the viewer along in a dream-like, enchanting journey. The monumental images in Vibrations are simultaneously projected on all 4 façades of the courtyard thanks to 14 projectors.
Tickets cost €12, reduced price €10 and free for children under 8 years old. Tickets can be purchased online.
- Place du Palais
More Provence Insights...
- When to view the lavender fields in Provence
- Travellers welcome to Provence from June 15th 2020
- Matt Damon & Ben Affleck on set in Dordogne
- Which Provence restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Provence!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeProvence.com