Every evening from August 11th to Octobber 12th, enjoy an immersive experience that plays with light and sound.
A butterfly leads the story arc as 11 different chapters open one after the other. A whirlpool of sound and colour which carries the viewer along in a dream-like, enchanting journey. The monumental images in Vibrations are simultaneously projected on all 4 façades of the courtyard thanks to 14 projectors.
Tickets cost €12, reduced price €10 and free for children under 8 years old. Tickets can be purchased online.
- Place du Palais
More Provence Insights...
- Free menus at Michelin-starred restaurants in Provence
- Taylor Swift plays Provence in 2020
- What's on in Provence September 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Provence
- What's On in Provence August 2019
- Avignon, best cruise destination in the world