DFDS Seaways offer ferry crossings from the UK to France, with a few different departure and arrival points.
From Dover to Calais, Dover to Dunkirk, Newhaven to Dieppe and Portsmouth to Le Havre you can choose your most convenient departure point and be in France in a few short hours.
During the short journey you can enjoy the self service restaurant, coffee lounges, bars, seating areas and duty free shopping. There is a special kids play area to keep the little ones entertained and TV screens throughout the ships to keep you up to date with news and weather. For all other information or to book your travel then please 'make an enquiry' or visit the company website.
- Games available
- Meeting Spaces
- Drinks bar
- Disabled access
- Pets welcome
More Provence Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Provence from June 15th 2020
- Matt Damon & Ben Affleck on set in Dordogne
- Happy New Year from Provence!
- Free menus at Michelin-starred restaurants in Provence
- What's on in Provence September 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Provence