Running throughout the year P&O ferries operate a service from Dover to Calais and Calais to Dover with a fleet of 5 superb ferries servicing this route.
With up to 23 crossings per day more and more people are choosing to travel by ferry to the alps. P&O offer a quick and easy ferry crossing with duty free shopping, restaurant, coffee shops, lounges and plenty of seating available throughout the journey. Journey's take around 75 minutes, just enough time to browse the shops and grab a coffee! And there are plenty of activities for the younger members of the family, from colouring packs, balloon modelling, face painting and music in the Junior Kids Club throughout the summer months (for ages 5 to 11 years old).
- Games available
- Meeting Spaces
- Drinks bar
- Disabled access
- Pets welcome
More Provence Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Provence from June 15th 2020
- Matt Damon & Ben Affleck on set in Dordogne
- Happy New Year from Provence!
- Free menus at Michelin-starred restaurants in Provence
- What's on in Provence September 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Provence