Corsica Ferries, one of the largest ferry companies in the Mediterranean, have announced that they will start to travel between the South of France and the Italian island of Sicily on the 21st of April 2019.
There will be three ferries connecting Nice, Toulon in Provence and Sicily per week. They will drop anchor at the port of Trapani, just an hour and a half from Palermo. Tickets will be on sale on September 25th 2018, starting at around €85 for one person and one vehicle.
Corsica Ferries also travel between the South of France and Corsica, Sardinia and the Spanish island of Mallorca.
- Where to watch the Perseids 2019 in Provence
- What's On in Provence August 2019
- Avignon, best cruise destination in the world
- What's on in Provence July 2019
- Celebrity weddings in Provence
- Provence's lavender fields turn into catwalk