The Mistral is Aix-en-Provence's answer to those looking for a trendy night out listening to the latest DJ's.
This cosy 700 person capacity club is open from midnight until 6am and has free & paid evenings. Every Tuesday is ladies night where entry is free and drinks are free for ladies up until midnight. They play 70s & 80s classic hits on a Thursday night.
Keep an eye on their website or Facebook page for up dates on events and to find out which DJs are coming to town.
- Adults only
- Open Days
- Open Hours
- 3 Rue Frédéric Mistral Aix-En-Provence
More Provence Insights...
- When to view the lavender fields in Provence
- Travellers welcome to Provence from June 15th 2020
- Matt Damon & Ben Affleck on set in Dordogne
- Which Provence restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Provence!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeProvence.com