L’Oustalet is a "house" that stems from a shared passion between Famille Perrin, a family of winemakers and Laurent Deconinck, a Chef.
Respectful to the produce and the seasons, growing their own vegetables, the cuisine at L’Oustalet is inspired by Mediterranean culture. A simple and precise cuisine that creates the essential.
The restaurant is open from Tuesday to Saturday for lunch and dinner.
- Place Gabrielle Andeol
More Provence Insights...
- Happy New Year from Provence!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeProvence.com
- Free menus at Michelin-starred restaurants in Provence
- Taylor Swift plays Provence in 2020
- What's on in Provence September 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Provence