L’Oustalet is a "house" that stems from a shared passion between Famille Perrin, a family of winemakers and Laurent Deconinck, a Chef.
Respectful to the produce and the seasons, growing their own vegetables, the cuisine at L’Oustalet is inspired by Mediterranean culture. A simple and precise cuisine that creates the essential.
The restaurant is open from Tuesday to Saturday for lunch and dinner.
- Place Gabrielle Andeol
More Provence Insights...
- When to view the lavender fields in Provence
- Travellers welcome to Provence from June 15th 2020
- Matt Damon & Ben Affleck on set in Dordogne
- Which Provence restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Provence!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeProvence.com