Little restaurant in the centre of old Aix, on a quiet square, with six tables outside serving fresh simple organic food. Christian is the owner, the cook, the waiter, the story-teller of this tiny eating house.
Everything is prepared with fresh produce from local growers and from organic farming. Recommended vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes: pies, red rice, spinach and ricotta pats, trout, chicken, lamb.
La Cerise sur le Gateau is open every day 09:00-17:00, except Wednesday and Sunday.
- 7 place Ramus
More Provence Insights...
- When to view the lavender fields in Provence
- Travellers welcome to Provence from June 15th 2020
- Matt Damon & Ben Affleck on set in Dordogne
- Which Provence restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Provence!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeProvence.com