Chef Christopher Hache opened this restaurant after working in kitchens all around the world. His cuisine is punctuated by strong, bold and inspired touches, creating the setting for a culinary experience different from any other. Here, discovery is the keyword.
Seasonality, taste and creativity are the bases of his cuisine, which always comes back to the essential: the product. There is a five-course chef menu available, as well as à la carte options. Dishes include Camargue oysters with artichokes barigoule, Alpilles lamb with candied aubergine or “Chou” with elderberry ice cream, hazelnut praline and hot chocolate.
Closed on Sunday evening and Monday.
- 30 rue de la République
More Provence Insights...
- When to view the lavender fields in Provence
- Travellers welcome to Provence from June 15th 2020
- Matt Damon & Ben Affleck on set in Dordogne
- Which Provence restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Provence!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeProvence.com