Originally a stone quarry, the Carrieres de Lumieres has been transformed into a backdrop for a stunning audio visual show, where images are projected on to the walls and the floor. Each year a different artist and theme is chosen to lead the display.
The Carrieres de Lumieres are open every day, 10.00am to 7.00pm (April to September), and 10.00am to 6.00pm from October to March. Entry is €8.50 per adult, with special rates for families and other groups.
The quarry is quite cool on the inside so an extra layer is advised, there is a cafe on site for refreshments.
- Disabled access
More Provence Insights...
- Matt Damon & Ben Affleck on set in Dordogne
- Which Provence restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Provence!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeProvence.com
- Free menus at Michelin-starred restaurants in Provence
- Taylor Swift plays Provence in 2020