The Cours Mirabeau is transformed with market stalls, lights, concerts, shows and plenty of events to keep everyone entertained for the festive season.
With numerous activities taking place throughout November, December and well into January to celebrate the festive season, you will not be short of things to do.
As well as the Christmas Market, there will be a 'santons' fair, a giant Christmas tree, visits from Sant, parades, live music and much more. Click on the website link to see the full programme.
More Provence Insights...
- Happy New Year from Provence!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeProvence.com
- Free menus at Michelin-starred restaurants in Provence
- Taylor Swift plays Provence in 2020
- What's on in Provence September 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Provence