The Cours Mirabeau is transformed with market stalls, lights, concerts, shows and plenty of events to keep everyone entertained for the festive season.
With numerous activities taking place throughout November, December and well into January to celebrate the festive season, you will not be short of things to do.
As well as the Christmas Market, there will be a 'santons' fair, a giant Christmas tree, visits from Sant, parades, live music and much more. Click on the website link to see the full programme.
More Provence Insights...
- When to view the lavender fields in Provence
- Travellers welcome to Provence from June 15th 2020
- Matt Damon & Ben Affleck on set in Dordogne
- Which Provence restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Provence!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeProvence.com