This town is well known in the region for its farmers market which sells not only local food, produce and specialities but also fabric and cloth that is manufactured in the area.
Most of the markets are weekly but there are also additional artisan markets that are on throughout the summer on various dates.
Their Brocante or antiques and second-hand market is hosted each Sunday in the streets throughout the old part of town. Normally starting at 07:00 the sellers will normally be there until 18:00.
More Provence Insights...
- Matt Damon & Ben Affleck on set in Dordogne
- Which Provence restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Provence!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeProvence.com
- Free menus at Michelin-starred restaurants in Provence
- Taylor Swift plays Provence in 2020