That's it... another year is finally over, the fireworks have fizzled, the champagne has been guzzled and the celebrations have come to an end.
There are no doubt plenty of sore heads out there this morning, so if you're looking for somewhere to recover for breakfast, brunch, lunch or dinner take a look at our Where to Eat Guide, our pick of the best restaurants in Provence or read some of our restaurant reviews for inspiration.
We're all hoping that 2020 brings us plenty of travelling, sun, and fun times. If you're planning an escape to Provence this year, don't forget to check in on our accommodation options and our events calendar to decide which time of year you prefer to visit our beautiful corner of the world.
Have a very happy and prosperous New Year from all the team here!
More Provence Insights...
- Matt Damon & Ben Affleck on set in Dordogne
- Which Provence restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Provence!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeProvence.com
- Free menus at Michelin-starred restaurants in Provence
- Taylor Swift plays Provence in 2020