To celebrate its fifth anniversary, OUIGO, France's new low-cost high-speed rail system, has announced that they will be linking Paris and Provence.
From December 2018, a low-cost OUIGO TVG train will connect the Parisian Gare de Lyon with Provence three times per day. Going all the way to Marseille, the train will stop at Lyon, Valence, Avignon and Aix-en-Provence. There will be two additional return trips each day to Nice, stopping at Toulon, Cannes and Antibes.
SNCF is also offering massively discounted train tickets from October 11th for trips between December 9th 2018 and July 2nd 2019. They will start at €19 for trains to Provence. Take a look at our National Trains and Local Trains guides for more information and start planning your trip.
- Where to watch the Perseids 2019 in Provence
- What's On in Provence August 2019
- Avignon, best cruise destination in the world
- What's on in Provence July 2019
- Celebrity weddings in Provence
- Provence's lavender fields turn into catwalk