American pop and country superstar Taylor Swift has been announced as a headliner for next year's Festival de Nimes. She will play at the Arènes de Nimes on Sunday, July 5th 2020.
Taylor Swift has just announced her 2020 world tour dates... and they include a stop in Provence! The pop icon has changed things up a bit this year and, to present her new record 'Lover', she'll be playing mainly festivals or organising festival-like events in America, her Lover Fest East and West.
Tickets for her concert at the Festival de Nimes on July 5th 2020 will be on sale tomorrow, Thursday the 19th of September 2019, from 10:00.
More Provence Insights...
- Happy New Year from Provence!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeProvence.com
- Free menus at Michelin-starred restaurants in Provence
- Taylor Swift plays Provence in 2020
- What's on in Provence September 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Provence