One month, more than 1,000 different shows and 8,000 theatre companies from over 40 different countries fill the streets of Avignon for the official "Off Festival".
During this one month long festival, Avignon becomes a multitude of living arts. This international cultural event is set to have over 1,000 different shows so expect to see something happening all the time: theatre, readings, café-theatre, circus, dance, music, street theatre, classical texts, modern texts and contemporary works.
The full program and ticket info can be found via the website from June onward (tickets are individually priced).
More Provence Insights...
- When to view the lavender fields in Provence
- Travellers welcome to Provence from June 15th 2020
- Matt Damon & Ben Affleck on set in Dordogne
- Which Provence restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Provence!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeProvence.com