One month, more than 1,000 different shows and 8,000 theatre companies from over 40 different countries fill the streets of Avignon for the official "Off Festival".
During this one month long festival, Avignon becomes a multitude of living arts. This international cultural event is set to have over 1,000 different shows so expect to see something happening all the time: theatre, readings, café-theatre, circus, dance, music, street theatre, classical texts, modern texts and contemporary works.
The full program and ticket info can be found via the website from June onward (tickets are individually priced).
More Provence Insights...
- Free menus at Michelin-starred restaurants in Provence
- Taylor Swift plays Provence in 2020
- What's on in Provence September 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Provence
- What's On in Provence August 2019
- Avignon, best cruise destination in the world