Featuring emerging artists, this event attracts a new generation of photographers from all over the world. This is the fringe festival of Les Rencontres d'Arles.
Each evening during the first full week in July, Voies Off Festival offers free Screening Nights under the starry sky of the Courtyard of the Archbishop's Palace in Arles. It is a unique opportunity for the best works of a new generation of photographers to be seen.
The exhibition will then be open until September 22nd 2019 in different spots all around Arles. There will also be parties, live music and special evening events.
Visit the website for a detailed look at this year's programme.
Dates for this event
More Provence Insights...
- Taylor Swift plays Provence in 2020
- What's on in Provence September 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Provence
- What's On in Provence August 2019
- Avignon, best cruise destination in the world
- What's on in Provence July 2019