Every summer, Salon de Provence celebrates the prestigious 'Festival International de Musique de Chambre' with over a week of chamber music concerts.
Witness the world's best soloists play at local churches like the Abbayé de Sainte Croix or the Eglise Saint Michel, as well as at local theatres and the impressive Chateau de l'Emperi.
For more information and to purchase tickets, click on the website link.
More Provence Insights...
- When to view the lavender fields in Provence
- Travellers welcome to Provence from June 15th 2020
- Matt Damon & Ben Affleck on set in Dordogne
- Which Provence restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Provence!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeProvence.com