In the heart of the rugged Vaucluse region, Garden Golf d’Avignon is surrounded by lakes, mountains and forests.
It features two golf courses of 9 and 18 holes, as well as a 24 space driving range, 2 putting greens, a pro shop and a clubhouse with restaurant. There is also a teaching pro, in case you want to book a lesson.
The 18-hole course is a 72 par, 6033m long course designed in 1987 byGéry Watine and Thierry Sprecher. The 9-hole course is perfect for beginners to find their swing amongst the various obstacles on the 1267m long course.
- Meeting Spaces
- Car advisable
- Golf Club / Course
- Golf Lessons
- Private Lessons
- 1596 Avenue du Général Leclerc Morieres les Avignon Vaucluse
More Provence Insights...
- When to view the lavender fields in Provence
- Travellers welcome to Provence from June 15th 2020
- Matt Damon & Ben Affleck on set in Dordogne
- Which Provence restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Provence!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeProvence.com