Part of the Domaine de Campelongue Hotel, this restaurant offers an authentic foodie experience guided by chef Edouard Loubet.
The chef takes his inspiration from the Luberon produce, mainly its herbs and flowers, combining local ingredients into creative new dishes. There are two imaginative tasting menus to choose from, one for 140€ and a larger experience for 190€. Additionally, there is the possibility of dining a la carte.
The dining area offers stunning views over Bonnieux, the Luberon and the landscaped parked of the Domaine. It has been decorated with antique furniture and soft coloured linen. There is also the possibility of dining at the Chef's Table inside the kitchen, able to watch the masters at work.
Their wine list is also outstanding including famous vintages together with small local producers.
In summertime and until September 15th, the restaurant is open every day for dinner and is closed for lunch on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays.
Lunch: 12:30-14:00, Dinner: 19:30-21:30.
- Chemin des Cabanes
More Provence Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Provence from June 15th 2020
- Matt Damon & Ben Affleck on set in Dordogne
- Which Provence restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Provence!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeProvence.com
- Free menus at Michelin-starred restaurants in Provence