Located only ten minutes from Aix-en-Provence and at the entrance of the Luberon, this gourmet restaurant serves Provencal cuisine.
Awarded a Michelin star in 2020, chef Nicolas Bottero serves local, fresh, seasonal produce in its cosy interior, wonderful terrace or at the chef's table. They offer three tasting menus – one focused on Provencal cuisine, another one on the valuable truffle and a last vegetarian menu – as well as a great value lunch menu that's not available on Sundays or public holidays.
There is also a small boutique selling local delicacies: cheese, olive oil, organic cereals, liquors, saffron, foie gras, ready-made dishes, desserts, jams, smoked fish and much more.
Open from Wednesday to Saturday for lunch and dinner and on Sunday for lunch.
- 2340 route d'Aix
More Provence Insights...
- When to view the lavender fields in Provence
- Travellers welcome to Provence from June 15th 2020
- Matt Damon & Ben Affleck on set in Dordogne
- Which Provence restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Provence!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeProvence.com