The Chateau is now owned by millionaire fashion designer Pierre Cardin, who originally launched this stylish opera festival back in 2000.
Offering the public the chance to enjoy opera, dance and theatre in the dramatic surroundings of the chateau and to discover new, fresh talent in the performing arts world. The venue offers an original and exceptional acoustic setting this summer festival. Performances take place within the chateau grounds and the ancient quarry.
Visit the website to see this year's programme and to find out how to buy tickets.
Dates for this event
More Provence Insights...
- When to view the lavender fields in Provence
- Travellers welcome to Provence from June 15th 2020
- Matt Damon & Ben Affleck on set in Dordogne
- Which Provence restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Provence!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeProvence.com