Weekly local produce markets on Tuesdays throughout the town centre and on Saturdays at the Place François Cevert.
The traditional and organic farmers’ market takes place on Tuesday and Saturday mornings from 08:00. In the summer, the market is also held on Thursday mornings.
There is also a 'brocante' or second-hand market on the third Sunday of every month at Place Montfort from 08:00 to 19:00.
More Provence Insights...
- Free menus at Michelin-starred restaurants in Provence
- Taylor Swift plays Provence in 2020
- What's on in Provence September 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Provence
- What's On in Provence August 2019
- Avignon, best cruise destination in the world