Weekly local produce markets on Tuesdays throughout the town centre and on Saturdays at the Place François Cevert.
The traditional and organic farmers’ market takes place on Tuesday and Saturday mornings from 08:00. In the summer, the market is also held on Thursday mornings.
There is also a 'brocante' or second-hand market on the third Sunday of every month at Place Montfort from 08:00 to 19:00.
Dates for this event
More Provence Insights...
- Matt Damon & Ben Affleck on set in Dordogne
- Which Provence restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Provence!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeProvence.com
- Free menus at Michelin-starred restaurants in Provence
- Taylor Swift plays Provence in 2020