Weekly local produce markets on Tuesdays throughout the town centre and on Saturdays at the Place François Cevert.
The traditional and organic farmers’ market takes place on Tuesday and Saturday mornings from 08:00. In the summer, the market is also held on Thursday mornings.
There is also a 'brocante' or second-hand market on the third Sunday of every month at Place Montfort from 08:00 to 19:00.
Dates for this event
More Provence Insights...
- When to view the lavender fields in Provence
- Travellers welcome to Provence from June 15th 2020
- Matt Damon & Ben Affleck on set in Dordogne
- Which Provence restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Provence!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeProvence.com