EasyJet flights will go on sale for the 2019 Easter period on Thursday, September 30th, and early birds are sure to snap up the best deals and dates quick. As people start to book their flights they start to reserve the best accommodation too. So if you were planning an Easter getaway, now is the time to get on it.
Easter falls on the 21st of April this year and it's always a busy couple of weeks in Provence. With many on half-term, it's a good time for families to get away for an early season escape. But with many seeking to break up the months between Christmas and their summer vacation, it's a popular period all-round.
- Where to watch the Perseids 2019 in Provence
- What's On in Provence August 2019
- Avignon, best cruise destination in the world
- What's on in Provence July 2019
- Celebrity weddings in Provence
- Provence's lavender fields turn into catwalk