There's a bit of a chill in the air and the leaves on the trees are starting to turn colour. Autumn has definitely arrived in Provence.
It's always a great time of year to be here, with the scorching heat of summer abating and the crowds of visitors thinning out. There are still plenty of markets, exhibitions and tours to enjoy in October.
Here's a quick rundown of our favourite events in Provence this month.
- Where to watch the Perseids 2019 in Provence
- What's On in Provence August 2019
- Avignon, best cruise destination in the world
- What's on in Provence July 2019
- Celebrity weddings in Provence
- Provence's lavender fields turn into catwalk